Trademarks and Designs
We provide wide ranging and comprehensive legal services in relation to trademarks and designs. Our comprehensive services include advisory, prosecution, watch, opposition, appeals, enforcement, litigation and transactional services on all aspects of trademarks and designs including registration and enforcement strategies, IP due diligences as well as availability searches and clearance opinions.
We are authorised to represent clients before civil and criminal courts, and court of cassation as well as all administrative authorities such as Turkish Patent and Trademark Authority (“TÜRKPATENT”), customs, domain name authorities. Some of our lawyers are also qualified as trademark and patent attorneys authorised to act before the TÜRKPATENT.
We regularly handle nullity and invalidity, cancellation, well-known trademark protection, anti-dilution, passing off, unfair competition and trade dress actions and large scale damages claims before courts as well as customs seizure applications and criminal and civil searches and seizures.
Combining our litigation, transaction and industry knowledge we draft, negotiate trademark and design related agreements and transactions including, manufacturing, toll-manufacturing, co-existence, co-promotion settlement and licensing agreements.
For references and further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Articles: Mediation now Mandatory for Monetary-related IP Disputes, 16.01.2019
- Articles: Turkish Government Introduces Restrictions on use of Trademarks on Tobacco Products, 09.01.2019
- Articles: New Tools for TMs, 05.12.2018
- Articles: What are the Rules Around the Non-Use Defence in Oppositions?, 28.11.2018
- Country Guides: Cross-border IP Right Assignments in Turkey, 22.11.2018
- Country Guides: Cross-border IP Right Licences in Turkey, 22.11.2018
- Articles: Tobacco Products Packaging: Plain Packaging and Limited Trademark Use Came into Force, 21.11.2018
- Articles: Hope for Microsoft: Opponent Which Led New Application for Unused Mark Found to Have Acted in Bad Faith, 01.11.2018
- Articles: Court Rules on Protection of Well-Known Trade Mark, 26.10.2018
- Articles: Court of Appeals Recognises Evidential Value of Agreement Restricting Parties’ Rights to Trademark, 17.10.2018