Business Crimes and Anti-Corruption
We advise multinational corporate clients on the extraterritorial effects of the foreign anti-corruption legislation, particularly of FCPA and UKBA as well as Turkish anti-corruption and ethical rules and regulations and their compatibility with foreign equivalents.
We advise and provide training for Turkish businesses, local affiliates of multinational corporations, and assist in preparation of anti-corruption compliance policies, conduct due diligence and carry out awareness and compliance programs.
We carry out internal legal audits on Turkish subsidiaries of multinational companies, provide clearances for local transactions concerning compatibility and compliance with local and international anti-corruption rules and regulations especially with FCPA and UKBA.
We advise, represent and defend clients in relation to business related fraud, insider trading, infidelity, embezzlement, bribery, smuggling, fraudulent tax evasion, forgery, environmental offences and money laundering.
We also guide, represent and defend clients in judicial and governmental and administrative investigations, dawn raids, and disciplinary proceedings.
For references and further details please contact email@example.com
- Country Guides: The Practitioner’s Guide to Global Investigations, 28.01.2019
- Articles: Amendments to Collection of Electronic Evidence Procedures, 25.09.2018
- Articles: Attorney-client Privilege in the Context of Internal Investigations, 08.08.2018
- Articles: An Overview of Turkish Data Protection Rules from Criminal Law Perspective, 26.07.2018
- Country Guides: Business Crime and Investigations in Turkey, 23.05.2018
- Articles: Turkey’s Corruption Perceptions Index Ranking Falls Again, 20.03.2018
- Articles: How to Evaluate Information Provided by a Whistleblower, 06.03.2018
- Articles: Criminal Liability of an Executive Under Turkish Law, 05.02.2018
- Articles: The Rise of Cryptocurrencies – an Overview, 17.12.2017
- Articles: Analysis on The Corruption Perception in Turkey, 08.08.2017